Raking bridge circular
- steel frame with crossbeams as reinforcement;
- Hand railings:
- Upper bar, height 1,10m above tread;
- Intermediate bar at half height;
- Plinth, height 150mm, according to ARAB;
- Width: 1m between handrails.
- Easily accessible slipring collector;
- Galvanized gratins for an overload of 300kg/m²;
- Central bearing of large diameter;
- Lubrication possible from the walkways;
- 2 wheels whit 1 drive wheel;
- All wheels are coated with the durable Vulkollan.
- 1 of the supporting wheels are driven.
- Motor-gearbox :
- Hollow shaft motor;
- Closed gearbox filled with oil;
- Hermetic motor IP55;
- Isolation class F;
- Mounted on the outside of the bridge.
- Rigid suspension structure;
- Bottom scraper blades with adjustable height.
- Mounted on the frame;
- Form: inclined to the center line of the bridge,
- for guiding of floating particle to the outside of the tank;
- Hinging part to guide the floating substances into a hopper.
- Bridge: steel, with surface protection
- Sandblasting SA 2 ½;
- Zinc spraying;
- Epoxy paint 2 layers;
- Standard color: Emerald green, RAL6001
- All parts in contact with water: AISI 304.
- Obstacle detection;
- Wheel slip detection;
- Emergency stop;
- Complete cabling up to the slipring collector.
Click on "photos" to view multiple realizations